Tag - Marketer

Searching For An SEO Group

With millions of competitors vying for the same spot, businesses want to2512148775_61fa58b4b3_m know if it is possible to get top placement using Organic SEO Service. hidden links SEO generally refers to “natural” or “organic” SEO—meaning someone looking for a dentist in San Francisco types in “Dentist San Francisco” and finds several listings on the left side of the page. This is considered the most coveted place to be for several reasons: 1. The majority of search engine users (as many as 75% by some estimates) ignores the sponsored ad listings and only trusts the unbiased Organic Search Results. 2. A business listed in the sponsored listings is paying to be there—as much as $5 or $10 or$25 per click—and there is no guarantee those clicks are from legitimate customers. 3. By contrast, a natural result can be clicked on unlimited times by unlimited numbers of users at no cost to the site owner. 4. A high natural ranking means that site is really popular (at least that is the implication) and people like to be part of the most popular anything. So top natural listings attract 80% of people searching, and cost nothing to be clicked, while sponsored advertisers compete for the remaining 20% and pay for every click—whether the new lead is qualified and ready to buy, or a six year old playing with her mother’s computer. Natural is naturally the place to be. But how does a business get there? Begin with these thoughts: "Size Does Matter and Bigger is Not Always Better" A large company can completely lose track of the small businesses because their eyes are set strongly for taking up large contracts.   The larger businesses are also far mre likely to overprice and charge for unneeded services.  Pay-Per-Clicks are still more likely in the larger companies than the smaller groups that work local and small businesses.  When searching, it is always advisable to choose a local group that doesn't have a load to heavy to handle.  If they are overburdened, it's very likely that some of their clients are going to fall through the cracks. If you have ever tried SEO and gotten poor results, you might conclude it is a waste of time and money to even try.  You may have even spent a massive amount of capital on building a site, on;y to realize that the method used was not adequate for your business model.  SEO is not the same for every website or business.  Many SEO companies tend to try the same tricks for every client, regardless of their individual needs. Of the thousands of SEO companies, you can bet that not all can really deliver meaningful results. And what is meaningful in a business sense? First page placement on relevant keywords is critical. The majority of users never go to page 3, and of those that do, almost none make it past page 4 or 5. So improvement from page 50 to page 5 might look good on an SEO progress report, but it means almost nothing in increased business results. Page one is the grail, but if promised by a company that is not there themselves, it's likely a scam. So how does a business owner separate the myth from the grail? When selecting an SEO company here are some key questions to ask: 1. How long have you been in business? 2. What is your guarantee? (Listen for page one is usually a dead giveaway for a scam!) 3. What is the SEO campaign plan for the site? 4. Will you be shown how to improve and maintain your own score after the promotion period?(this one is crucial.  Do you wish to be elevated to a point of maintenance, or to be trapped and addicted to the cost of their services?) Locating an SEO company is easy. Search “(your location)SEO ”.   Check the natural results. If the SEO Company is ranked well you know you have one that has been around a while.