- Only leave comments that are a full, comprehensible sentence.
- Sign up for updates on future comments. This can ensure many links and a future relationship between your site and the site you are commenting on.
- Leave only on link on the site, the one in your name description. Leaving tons of links in the content of your comments makes it strongly resemble an unwanted communication, leaving many to list your comments as spam. If your site links or email addresses becomes associated as spam, it’s very likely that your future comments on other blogs will be filtered as well.
- Leave the auto commenting software to those who don’t mind being banned from the search engines. It’s just not worth it.
- Read the articles!!! There will always be a better exchange of ideas when you do and you’ll likely receive more convertible visitors to your website if they believe your communication to be respectful.
This months collection of 4 free vectors comes from a grouping of 3 different sites. There are many more we'd like to list, but Christian isin a rush to begin learning to play "Classic Gas"...
Yep, that's really his goal for the day.
That being said, here are the vectors and that link directly to their download locations.
- Google Analyticor- OK, To those who always wish to bash the resource, I start by agreeing with you that Google looses a lot of information when scripts are blocked. That being said, the number of people using script blockers is still not that high, so it's really a moot point. Google Analyticor is the most widely used website traffic index and is at least one must for web traffic monitoring. -to avoid the debate, that's all we're saying about Google today-
- Majestic SEO Tools- While Majestic has been around and has had a major resource for a few years now, the past year has offered a lot of new and useful tools within the site. While it requires an account to gain access to some of the better tools, they are well worth the free account and the ten minutes it takes to set it up. After a month of indexed tracking, Majestic provides a complete breakdown of all your website backlinks. This is quite useful in determining and targeting where to make more backlinks and what anchor text to use with them. Granted, there are plenty of costly and buggy forms of software that will perform this function, but most of them accompany an affiliate scam or someone's get rich quick "Pyramid Scam". While the data for the links may be lagging, it's fairly respectable in determining the needs of a backlink campaign.
- Quantcast - Same as below...
- Compete- Do they help? Honestly, not so much. What they do offer is valued information for those considering advertising on your website. While many would argue, and often I'd agree with them that the information in both sites is a random guess, they are free and offer a strong form of traffic evidence when looking to sell ad-space on your site. Whether you like them or not, it would be suggested to get listed within their database. While you may not like or trust their services, most advertising groups are going to want to see their numbers to put ads on your site.
- SEOmoz Free Tools- These are an incredible assortment of custom tools designed for and by SEOmoz. The SEO tools and link structure tools provided here are much stronger than most of their competition offers. While we have yet to try their Pro Tools for review, we will soon be putting it to the test. All I can say it that if the pro tools excel well above the free tools, we will likely remain a customer and refer our clients. The free tools include several strong tools, but the best one and most unique is the "Trifecta Tool". This tool gives a full breakdown of a site in Page, Domain, or Blog format. The information given here is usually free in it's individual formats, but the way that they collate and arrange the data makes for a clean and valuable view of a websites performance. It's well worth signing up for a free account to try it out.
- HUBSpot Grader.com Program - What can't be said for the brilliant strategy of Inbound Marketing that HUBSpot has highlighted with this and many of its other websites. Websitegrader.com is one of the most widely used website evaluation websites in use today. With over 2.6 Million sites graded to date and an Alexa ranking around 2,000, they are becoming the most widely use "quick check" for determining any websites effectiveness. We, like anyone else who has received it, value the 99% grade we were given by websitegrader.com and view and updated score from them on a weekly basis to see what adjustments need to be made. If you have yet to run your site through their system, give it a try. The information given will only serve to increase the reach and effectiveness of your website.